Pest Control Technician Vacancy
PESTUK has been providing fast, reliable pest control services in domestic and commercial situations for over 30-years.
Customer satisfaction and customer retention are of paramount importance to us. As a member of the BPCA, we ensure that we meet their strict membership criteria. Our team of professionally trained and qualified technicians follow the BPCA Codes of Best Practice to deliver a professional, effective service.
We have a team of over 20 BPCA-certified technicians, some of whom have been with us for over 20-years, working throughout Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Middlesex, Oxfordshire, Surrey and London. From time to time we have vacancies for experienced BPCA-certified technicians.
Our commitment to our technicians
PESTUK’s success as a company is aligned with the success of our technicians and continued customer satisfaction. Our business model ensures technicians are extremely well paid and highly motivated, as well as having flexibility so they can choose to take time off as required. Honesty and loyalty underpin our commitment to our technicians, and we expect the same from them.
How we work
Each technician sets up a limited company and is a contractor to PESTUK. This means they pay less tax as they can claim for protective clothing, telephone bills, gas and electric bills etc. We can help set this up.
PESTUK provide marketing support and excellent lead generation to supply technicians with appointments. Each technician has the opportunity to take as many appointments as they wish.
We provide our technicians with decals incorporating the company logo, contact details and accreditations for their vehicle along with a startup inventory of tools and chemicals.
- PESTUK charge a fixed rate per job. Technicians receive 50% of the fee if we supply the appointment. If the technician finds work themselves, they receive 75% of the fee.
- Earnings can be up to £7,000/month during the summer and annual earnings can be up to £55,000.
- Earnings are dependent on the number of appointments a technician takes along with demand, which varies according to external factors such as the weather.
- We do not guarantee earnings.
|Monday to Friday||08:00 to 18:00||winter|
|08:00 to 19:00||summer|
We operate at weekends and on bank holidays – technicians can choose to cover these times.
Whilst our business model allows for flexibility in the hours worked, we rely on technicians to be available during busy periods, especially through the summer.
- Technicians must be BPCA-certified, have an appropriate vehicle and a ladder.
- Technicians must have a limited company.
- Technicians must commit to employ the best practices of the company.
- If you would like us to hold your details on file for when a vacancy arises then please register your interest by contacting our General Manager, Scott Hyslop via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’ll arrange an interview at a mutually convenient time.
- Following a successful interview, we provide prospective technicians with a written quotation and agreement.