PESTUK has been providing fast, reliable pest control services in domestic and commercial situations for over 30-years.
Customer satisfaction and customer retention are of paramount importance to us. As a member of the BPCA, we ensure that we meet their strict membership criteria. Our team of professionally trained and qualified technicians follow the BPCA Codes of Best Practice to deliver a professional, effective service.
From time to time we recruit experienced BPCA-certified pest control technicians within the UK who would like to run their own pest control business as a franchisee. A franchise is perfect for those who are looking for the freedom to run a company without the added risk.
Our commitment to our franchisees
PESTUK’s success as a company is aligned with the success of our technicians and continued customer satisfaction. Our business model presents franchisees with the opportunity to earn a significant return.
How we work
PESTUK provide marketing support and excellent lead generation to supply technicians with appointments. Each technician has the opportunity to take as many appointments as they wish.
We provide our technicians with decals incorporating the company logo, contact details and accreditations for their vehicle along with a startup inventory of tools and chemicals.
- Franchisees must be a BPCA-certified technician, have an appropriate vehicle and a ladder.
- Franchise fee £POA
- Franchisees must commit to employ the best practices of the company.
- If you would like us to hold your details on file for when a vacancy arises then please register your interest by contacting our General Manager, Scott Hyslop via email email@example.com
- We’ll arrange an interview at a mutually convenient time.
- Following a successful interview, we provide prospective franchisees with a written quotation and agreement tailored to their requirements.