PESTUK Joins Checkatrade
Sep 26 in Pests
PESTUK Joins Checkatrade
PESTUK has recently become a member of Checkatrade, but what does this mean?
What Does it Mean?
As Checkatrade members, PESTUK have had to provide the following:
- Proof of insurance
- Proof of address
- Referees – up to five previous customers whose experience with PESTUK will be checked by the Checkatrade team
PESTUK have also had to commit to the Checkatrade Code of Conduct and Ethics in which we commit to the following:
- Be honest in all dealings with you
- Tell you about any call-out fees before coming to you
- Let you know straight away if they can’t do the work
- Keep appointments and arrive on time (calling in advance if they need to reschedule)
- Be realistic about when they can start work and how long it will take
- Be courteous. Treat you, your property and belongings with respect
- Keep you in the picture about all aspects of the work
- Return phone messages promptly
- Create an additional contract for variations from the original agreement
- Deal with complaints promptly and professionally
- Never demand cash payment
- Never be verbally or physically abusive or threatening to a customer in any way
- Not obtain work through cold calling
We also had to go through the Checkatrade Credit Check and provide information on our experience and history as well as VAT and company legal status.
Why Did We Do It?
We believe that membership of Checkatrade offers potential customers peace of mind knowing that they are dealing with a pest control company that that has been thoroughly interviewed, vetted and monitored.
PESTUK want you to feel comfortable and confident about selecting us as your pest control company. You need to be sure that we can solve your pest control problem and trust us in your home or business premises.
All customers receive a Checkatrade Reputation Report card from PESTUK. Customers can use this card to give scores out of ten across different areas of our workmanship and service. This card is returned to Checkatrade who will verify the information before publishing it ensuring that potential customers receive an honest and thorough review of our services.
Our management feel that this regular, recent verifiable feedback available is the best way for potential clients to ensure that the information they are receiving is truthful and from legitimate customers.
We hope our Checkatrade reviews will give you the confidence to use PESTUK for your pest control services.
Call us on 0330 100 2811 for free advice or to book an appointment.